Salient Features of Exchange server recovery
- Resolves checksum errors.
- Resolves Exchange dirty shutdown issues .
- Repairs large .EDB and .STM files.
- Repairs and recovers data from Priv1.edb.
- Converts .EDB to .PST/Exchange User mailboxes.
- Rebuilds EDB database with recovered data.
- Instantly restore recovered EDB files to Public folders and Archive Mailboxes
- Two powerful recovery modes namely Standard scan and Advanced scan.
- Advanced Settings options to optimize recovery process.
- Recovers permanently deleted data (displayed in RED).
- Recovers emails along with attachments, images, notes, calendar, journals, tasks and appointments.
- Preserves data integrity.
- Compatible to all MS Outlook versions including MS Outlook 2016 and 2013.
- The recovered individual Exchange mailbox items can be saved in .MSG and .EML format.
- Inbuilt option to migrate the recovered EDB files directly to the live Exchange Server or Office 365 mailboxes.
- Speedily searches and saves the specific items from recovered EDB files.
- Accurately segregate the important items of EDB file based on item type and date range.
- Retrieves Unicode characters with complete integrity, keeping original data for foreign languages like Chinese, Japanese, French etc.
- Flawless recovery of data from damaged EDB files, which are created using Exchange Server version: 2013 and 2016.
- Supports MS Exchange Server 2016/2013/2010/2007/2003/2000/5.5 and 5.0 versions.
- Compatible with all MS Outlook versions including MS Outlook 2016 and 2013.
Exchange recovery tool, by its flawless capability of EDB recovery, fixes issues such as Exchange dirty shutdown and achieves Exchange clean shutdown state. This result-oriented tool allows you to recover user mailboxes and many important e-mails from damaged EDB files. Once the EDB file is repaired, you can easily build the new database using the recovered data and then mount it to MS Exchange Server. While using this software to repair your corrupt EDB files, you can be assured of the integrity of the recovered data.
As soon as the software recovers the EDB file data, it creates a Verify.bat file that enables the administrator to verify success of recovery process.
The permanently deleted Exchange mailboxes and emails can be easily recovered by performing Exchange 2007 mailbox recovery using this software. After the deleted items are recovered, they are highlighted in RED color so that they can be easily identified by the user. The Exchange server recovery software also offers two robust Exchange recovery modes to scan the inaccessible, corrupt or damaged EDB files:
Standard Scan -It is a fast mode that repairs EDB database, recovers mailbox items and saves to Outlook PST files.
Advanced Scan - It is fast slower than the first mode but it thoroughly scans the severely damaged or corrupt EDB database and recovers Exchange mailboxes and saves them into Outlook PST files.
Exchange recovery software supports recovery of data from MS Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 5.5 and 5.0. In addition to this, the software supports Windows operating system versions- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2002, 2000 and Windows Server 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2003, and is compatible MS Outlook versions - MS Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 98 & 97.
MS Exchange Server Recovery tool comes with a free demo version so that the users can check its working, capabilities. The free evaluation version allows you to experience the user interface and the accuracy of the software. Exchange Server Recovery tool allows you to recover all the data from corrupt EDB database but limits you from saving everything. User can only save first 25 items per folder from Exchange EDB file to PST file, Office 365, or to live Exchange Server in trial version. In order to save the recovered data completely, you need to purchase the full version of the Exchange 2007 mailbox recovery tool.
My whole Exchange Database got corrupt. I tried every troubleshooting method but the complete database loss was too grave an error to be repaired. I even tried many recovery software programs...David Samuel