EDB Viewer Software
Exchange EDB Viewer
Exchange Server is a widely-chosen email server platform to perform smooth email communications for small enterprises as well as giant corporates. Exchange database holds a number of mailboxes with unlimited numbers of folders and files in them. To open an Exchange EDB files, you need a favorable environment that facilitates perfect viewing of files without altering the original data properties and integrity.
How to Open an EDB File in a Favorable Environment
- EDB File Need To Be In Clean Shutdown State: To open an EDB file in an ideal environment, it needs to be retrieved in clean shutdown state, otherwise some transaction left attached to the database.
- EDB File Mounted On Exchange Server: You may open and have access to an EDB file, if it is mounted on the exact server where it was initially created.
- Exchange Server Availability Matters: To open EDB file in favorable realm, it is essential that exact server edition and settings are maintained.
- Open Only Uncorrupted EDB File: To view an EDB file, the traditional methods require that the file is not corrupted or damaged, in order to preserve database integrity and distortion in the database. ways a good idea.
If any of the above mentioned criterion is unfit, then you cannot open and view the file information. However, there is a better and efficient solution, available free of cost.
How to Open an EDB File in an Unfavorable Environment
Exchange EDB Viewer is a smart and intelligent utility to open and access the data of EDB files, for absolutely free. This EDB viewer tool incorporates advanced programming algorithms to scan and open healthy or corrupt EDB files without any difficulty. This freeware requires no necessary requisites to read EDB file information without being connected with Exchange Server.
Features of Exchange EDB Viewer Tool:
- Free download and use facility
- View healthy/corrupt EDB and STM files data without establishing Exchange Server connection
- Open as many EDB files as you want using this tool
- View and read data items of Exchange database files (from both priv1.edb and pub1.edb folders)
- Embedded with search functionality to quickly find EDB files from selected drive
- Save data information like Item Type, Attachment Existence, Serial Number, Time of recovered items, and Date in HTML format
- Open any version of Exchange Server file, including 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 5.5, 5.0
Exchange EDB Viewer is a simple-to-use tool, designed using intuitive GUI offering self-descriptive environment for operations. Opening and viewing of files require no technical skills or expertise. The complete data is displayed in a preview pane, which gives similar look like Outlook environment. Users can select respective folders and view the showcased emails, calendar items, contacts, tasks etc. without any hassles.
- MS Exchange Server: 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 5.5,and 5.0
- Windows OS: 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98, NT, and 95
“I had to access EDB files but didn’t have MS Exchange Server installed on my system. I couldn’t ask for a better solution than Exchange EDB Viewer. It opens all healthy or corrupt Exchange EDB files without MS Exchange Server....” ...JWilliam Jensen, Denmark