Exchange 2003 Recovery Software
Repair Corrupt Exchange Server Database
With passing times, technology has increased leaps and bounds. More and more people are switching to emails for having professional as well as personal communication. MS Outlook is the most used email client as other than sending or receiving emails, it lets the user maintain a backup as well as store information such as calendar entries, contacts etc along with emails.
Every email that is sent or received gets stored in EDB files on Exchange Server as well. Exchange Database Files store entire user mailbox information starting from emails, properties and until different folders. Errors like Jet engine and dirty shut down methods corrupt these files leading to sudden data loss.
Once the database gets corrupt, users may not be able to open their mailbox and hence, face trouble. Analyze the situation below:
- Someone creates a presentation and there are some additions to be made
- He sends it to the senior or concerned person
- The concerned person replies back with additions and important tips
- Meanwhile Server crashes and entire mailbox is corrupt
Now, if this presentation has to be shown urgently to the manager, the person is left with nothing. The amount of panic and trouble is increased and any help is welcomed.
At such times, using inbuilt repair tool may not be such a good idea as this tool takes more time and a lot of in depth technical knowledge. Using the third party software would be the best solution possible.
Exchange 2003 Recovery tool is the perfect solution to all this corruption and damaged EDB issues. It has three recovery modes, namely:
- Automatic Analyze and repair: This is the quickest EDB data recovery mode that efficiently recovers EDB files with minor corruption issues.
- Advanced Scan: This mode is slowest from the first one but fast than the last one. It successfully repairs corrupt or inaccessible EDB fie data with ease.
- Rebuild corrupt database: This mode is slowest of them all and it not only repairs the severely corrupt EDB database but also rebuilds the database, which can be directly mounted ion Exchange Server later.
For many, it would be tough to perform Exchange 2003 Recovery but using Exchange 2003 Recovery tool is very easy when compared to other similar market products. The user needs to download and install this tool. One needs to locate corrupt EDB file and rest the software takes care of. As soon as files are repaired, the software displays them in hierarchical manner. User may choose and save accordingly.
The software consists of set of quick and efficient algorithms that recover permanently deleted data also and displays it in RED color so that user may differentiate. The tool is proficient in recovering private as well as public EDB files at one go.
It supports MS Exchange Server 2016/2013/2010/2007/2003/2000/5.5 and 5.0 and almost every version of MS Outlook and Windows Operating system.
The trial version is available for download that lets the user analyze the tool before buying. It works exactly like complete copy. However, with trial edition one can recover as many files as possible but cannot save any. In order to download unlimited files and save them, you need to purchase complete software.
My whole Exchange Database got corrupt. I tried every troubleshooting method but the complete database loss was too grave an error to be repaired. I even tried many recovery software programs...David Samuel